We’re looking for Plumbers to join the Linbeck team.
The roles are responsible for providing civil construction, repairs and maintenance on water and gas assets. Other duties include locating services in the ground, excavation of services, operating plant equipment and adhering to safe work practices.
You must be team orientated, be able to work without supervision, good at trouble shooting / leak detection and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Key Responsibilities as the Skilled Labourer/Plumber are but not limited to;
- Plumbing and leak repairs & maintenance on Sydney Water & Jemena Gas assets
- Assist or lead plumbing projects
- Comply with onsite, company & client safety protocols
- Work a rotating on call emergency response and after hours planned works roster
To be considered the following would be ideal but not essential;
- Previous Plumbing experience is ideal
- Civil Plumbing or Repairs & Maintenance experience on Sydney Water assets is highly preferred
- Previous civil labouring experience is ideal
- Must have a White card and unrestricted driver’s licence
- MR / HR Driver’s Licence -highly preferred
- Excavator Licence or VOC – highly preferred
- Must be team orientated, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
What we offer:
- Full time permanent position
- Overtime & on-call roster available
- Fully equipped vehicles & uniform supplied
- Vac Truck & Under road boring support
- Opportunity to work on long term water & gas contracts
- Join of a highly supportive and dedicated team
Submit your Resume
Linbeck is always looking for highly driven, enthusiastic people to join our team. If you have the right skills, attitude, and are a team player please submit your details.